About ... Theatrical Systems Design
Most performance spaces require technical supporting systems that permit creation of an environment for the events or activities that will occur. These systems must be planned and designed so that they serve the anticipated program, while also satisfying the user’s level of sophistication and operating model.
We coordinate each system design with the architecture and engineering teams, so there are no surprises during construction. We also ensure that our systems fall within the designated budget at each phase of design.
Our expertise includes a wide range of capabilities with each of the following system types:
- Rigging systems and equipment
- Lighting controls, distribution, and equipment
- Track, drapery, and related soft goods
- Platform lifts, traps, and filler systems
- Portable staging, risers, wagons, and seating
- Audience seating systems
- Acoustic shell enclosures, clouds, and banners in support of acoustical design
- Shop and stage tools, equipment, and access systems